- Meet this mompreneur who has changed the face of competitive examinations preparations for the students in IndiaAs a Commerce student, Ms Lalit Shridhar had to travel long distances to seek professional support to crack competitive examinations.
- One Touch Response marks the occasion of Mother’s Day by deploying its on-ground safety assistance teams at key metro stations in NoidaIndia, Noida, 07 May, 2016: India’s first on-demand safety and assistance service, One Touch Response (OTR) marks the momentous occasion
- Meet Surabhi Verma who is changing the life of autistic children through Sparsh For ChildrenWith a commitment to reaching million of children, Sparsh for Children endeavours to excel in building and educating capacity to
- Celebrate the “Autism Fest” with Colours, Music and Street Games in BangaloreWith an aim of promoting autism awareness in community, social acceptance, inclusion, and educating about differently- abled I support Foundation
- Meet the Lady who adopted 40 girls in Konkan and gave them the wings of educationHailing from a typical Maharashtrian family from Konkan with four sisters and no brother, Vaishali Sarwankar had her share of