The youth of today has the power and potential to transform the world into a better place to live. It is the youth that can bring a positive change in the society.
With this aim in mind, Indian Youth Forum-a platform that brings out stories of positive change and global action is organizing India’s Top 100 young Leaders Awards and the biggest youth Festival on 15th -16th January 2017 in the capital city of Delhi.
If you think that you are someone who has brought a positive change in society or if you know someone who possesses the leadership skills and can bring a change then do nominate.
For Award Nominations: Click here
For Participation/Tickets For Event- Click here
Festival Date– 15th January-16th January-
Venue- FLYP at MTV. N/57 – N/60, First Floor, Opp. KFC, Outer Circle, Connaught Place
Festival Timings – 15 January 2017 at 1:30 pm to 16 January 2017 at 8:00 pm.
Criteria & Guidelines: Top 100 young leaders Awards is a coveted recognition for a chosen few, who have decided to ‘Be The Change’ that they want to see in this world. This award is not instituted to promote any consumer brand and has a rich and empowering value based philosophy as it’s foundation. The award is not given to just anyone and everyone, but too concerned citizens who have consistently proven that it is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness by doing whatever little or big they could for social justice through citizen action. Past awardees have gone ahead to win bigger awards and have also become global ambassadors/ advisers/ champions/fellows and leaders for international organizations.
Based on discussion and suggestions from various awardees, nominators and citizens, Top 100 young leaders Awards (besides the process and nomination audit we follow as recommended by our fellows for award winners is as given below –
- Every year we would have a Selection Panel of about 5 people, drawn from all over India, consisting of the people of India (as these are the National people awards for social justice and citizen action) from all walks of life and 2-4 past awardees. The names of selection committee members, along with their profiles, will be put up on IYF platforms.
- Award will be strictly on merit- by recommendation, nomination and selection.
- We would have fixed guidelines for nomination, selection and also for the awardees (Annexure 1).
- The list of nominators will be up on the social Media platforms. All past awardees are also nominators.
- Nominations can be sent by post or online (online preferred and more desired than snail mail, unless not possible due to lack of access to net by an awardee)
- Any Form, received after the last day of Submission, will not be considered for selection .To accept forms post submission day, in the case of delay due to unforeseen circumstances, shall be at the discretion of the management.
- The awardees will be given a trophy and a citation. The award does not involve any cash prize and any request for cash or monetary benefits by nominees or awardees shall not be entertained and the management reserves the right to reject any such nominations with immediate effect.
- The awardees will be intimated one month before the awards function.
We invite all to nominate your friends, inspiring youth for India’s Top 100 young leader’s Awards 2017 ( ITYLA – 2017).