India, Noida, 07 May, 2016: India’s first on-demand safety and assistance service, One Touch Response (OTR) marks the momentous occasion of Mother’s Day by placing its Immediate Assistance Team (IAT) at key metro stations in Noida viz Noida City Cente, Noida Metro Stations at Sector 16 & 18 from Saturday, May 7 to Tuesday, May 10, 2016 between 6 pm to 8 pm. OTR will provide free of cost assistance to women at these metro stations.
IATs of OTR can be identified by their uniform, a red and grey shirt with a red cap and black trousers, and will be positioned outside the metro station/s around gate no. 2. Any woman requiring help in terms of personal safety, road assistance, or medical emergency can approach the IATs for assistance. The IAT’s will remain with the person till the emergency is closed or the situation normalises. This initiative is in keeping with OTR’s larger mission of ensuring safe keeping of all citizens, specially women, who are more vulnerable to harassment.
According to news reports, women feel unsafe outside metro stations owing to poor lighting conditions, lack of availability of transport for last mile connectivity, improper walk paths, gender vulnerability and a growing feeling of being targeted, especially during evening hours. Through this campaign OTR hopes to assure women and their families of their personal safety and that they can feel confident and fearless at all times. The IAT’s of OTR are skilled and professionally trained in CPR, unarmed combat, isolation techniques, evacuation and crowd management, fire safety, and self protection.
Arvind Khanna, Founder, One Touch Response says, “Now days more and more mothers are stepping out of their homes to work, study, pursue their interests and at OTR it is our strong wish that they continue to do so without facing distress situations that threaten their safety. Our team at One Touch Response is committed to making cities and communities safe for everyone. During this week, our on-ground teams stationed at Noida metro stations will extend cooperation and assistance to anyone, especially women, in distress.”
OTR’s extensive database of vital service providers across Delhi and NCR enables it to address all sorts of emergencies in a swift and responsible manner. OTR also offers a unique service, activated by the TrackME button on the OTR Mobile App – wherein a member of OTR’s first responder team calls the subscriber at regular intervals during the commute or travel to ensure that she reaches the final destination safely.
ABOUT ONE TOUCH RESPONSE
India 1st On demand Safety and Assistance Service,- On Call in Seconds – With you in Minutes, 24 X 7.
One Touch Response is a technology led company that provides on demand safety and assistance services to users in Delhi and its neighbouring cities. One Touch Response provides Immediate Assistance and First Response Services to its customers whenever they are faced with any real life situation involving personal safety or situations where they require assistance.
OTR’s service offerings are:
- One point contact for any situation which requires safety, protection or assistance, be it – being stranded alone, physical threats, stalking, accidents, road rage, fire, medical situations, car trouble, etc. on the Road or at home/office.
- Dedicated Mobile App for easy and simple access to the service. Automatically tracks and dials the Command & Control Centre while simultaneously sending out an alert with GPS coordinates to the nearest Immediate Assistance Teams. It also alerts your family members automatically.
- 24X7 Command & Control Centre for safety tracking and immediate on call assistance and guidance.
- On-ground Immediate Assistance Teams – verified, professionally trained responders stationed strategically across NCR (Delhi, Noida & Gurgaon).
- Coordination with the nearest external resources i.e. Police, Ambulance Service, Medical Services, Fire, Car Mechanics, Handymen, etc. depending upon the nature of the emergency.
- TrackME service, where we provide regular check in calls to update/ ensure your well-being, ideal for women, when they are travelling alone at odd hours
- House Checks – home monitoring service, ensuring Home/Office/Shop safety on a daily basis
- Guard Multiplier/ Replacement – services to shops and establishments which require additional cover/ protection in times of trouble
More information on OTR is available at www.onetouchresponse.com