You Will Now Need This ‘Request Slip’ While Exchanging Rs 500 & 1000 Notes

Exchange the old 500 and 1000 notes in the banks with the government issued Exchange Slip.

In the midst of panic and confusion among people after the announcement of Prime Minister Modi regarding the demonetising of 500 and 1000 notes, on Wednesday the Government issued a form or request slip for exchanging the money.

To do so the people can bring out a valid government-issued identity card, name and branch name of the bank along with the slip.


Share Your Views In Comments Below

MaStyle Care Team

MaStyle Care is a non profit organization that works exclusively with nonprofit organizations and foundations. We know from experience that a clear brand and effective communications can help power an organization’s success.